IF AN ITEM IS SOLD OUT CAN IT BE REPRODUCED?
Resin Collection: All of our resin jewelry is individually handcrafted. Even though slight color variations may occur in the resin because we create our own unique colors, 99% of the time colors and shapes are consistent from one piece to another.
- If a “Resin” item is sold out, please keep it in your wish list and contact us. We will follow through but we cannot give you a definite lead time due to the huge amount of designs, colors and demand we have all year long. Please note that we do not custom order any of our resin jewelry.
Stone Collection: All pieces in the Stone Collection are One of a Kind. Not of all them can be reproduced as is because of the uniqueness of the stones available. If you are interested by a piece that is no longer available, please contact us. We can try to find similar stones but it may not be the exact same. Some natural stones are very rare and hard to get. Shape, colors and transparency may inevitably vary.
- If a “Stone” item is sold out, please allow more than the usual 4 to 6 weeks for your piece to be made since we also have to source the stones. We do not ask for any DEPOSIT beforehand.
- Once we have the stones and submit them to you for approval (via email), we do not accept cancellations on your approved order. (Please contact us for further inquiries)
Gold Collection: All of our pieces are designed and handmade, one piece at a time, and are also One of a Kind. We use diamonds, sapphires, gemstones and natural pearls. If you are interested by a piece that is no longer available, please contact us. Because each item is individually made, there may be subtle variations in the texture or color of metals and natural stones. Colors of the stones may differ, due to availability. Carat weights are approximate and may vary slightly from each piece.
- If a “Gold” item is sold out, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your piece to be made. As for the “Stone” Collection, we do not ask for any DEPOSIT beforehand, but we do not accept cancellations on special orders. (Please contact us for further inquiries)
HOW AND WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
All orders on resin are shipped using USPS Priority mail. For all in stock pieces, your purchase will be shipped within 1-3 days from the date of purchase and you will receive tracking information via email once your order is shipped. Shipping is free for all resin pieces.
Orders for gold pieces (Stone collection or Gold pieces) will have to be shipped via UPS and must be insured (cost calculated for 2nd day air).
For all items made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery unless otherwise specified. If your order is time sensitive, please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your request. Additional charges may apply.
Sales tax will be calculated based on your state of delivery. You will receive an order confirmation upon completion of your order with tracking information.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You will automatically receive an email notification upon shipment of your order that includes a link to your tracking information. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
How to care for Sean's resin jewelry:
- Items in silver can be cleaned with a regular polishing cloth or any other silver cleaning material available on the market (they should not be abrasive).
- Vermeil pieces can be simply polished with a regular polishing cloth.
- For brass bangles, you can clean them with water and soap, a polishing cloth or simply use a brass cleaner commercially available such as Brasso.
- All these treatments will not harm or damage the resin in any way.
We recommend not to shower, swim or sleep with your jewelry on.
Like most jewelry, wear and tear is inevitable, and with time, it will develop new character and patina.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
DO YOU DO REPAIRS FOR YOUR JEWELRY?
We do repair our jewelry if needed. We are very proud of what we create and believe that your satisfaction is our priority. We will do our best to address and fix any problems that may arise. Please contact us to discuss your needs.